Friday, October 8, 2010

300

It is appropriate that the 300th post between all 5 of my blogs is here on No Profundity, the blog that started it all! It seems like just yesterday I made my first posting here at No Profundity but it was nearly 8 months ago.

In order of blogs, No Profundity started it all for me as a light hearted but sometimes informative place to share about some of the random things of the world that interest me.

Then followed The Mullet of Blogs, where awesomeness in all it's forms was to be shared!

In late April I came to the realization that I actually read a lot about environmental and sustainability issues so I decided to more formally share pieces of information about these topics on Enviro-Sustain.

Early in the summer I was inspired to start a new blog specifically about the human aspect of our world. This includes ridiculous, inspiring, saddening and all other sorts of human stories under the title of The Human Show.

Finally, the newest creation from Slightly Smarter than a Monkey (my silly pen name), is The Beer Man as some of the people who know me best know, this is a passion of mine and I am excited to share about the beers I have tried from all over the world over the last 10+ years.

Now that I have finished sharing the history of my 5 blogs I hope you explore them and enjoy at least some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment