Saturday, February 27, 2010

Panorama Pictures

Today I want to share some panorama pictures. I really enjoy using this setting on my camera when I am traveling and here is a sample of some of my favorite panorama pictures I have taken.

This is Hong Kong looking down from Victoria Peak at the harbor.
This is Sydney harbor in Australia with the opera house and the harbor bridge.
This is a place called Queen's View in the highlands of Scotland near Pitlochry. It got it's name because in the late 1800s Queen Victoria went there and took in the view.
These are some of the immense sand dunes in the dune sea, which is part of the Namib Desert in Namibia.
This is in the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania and is a good picture of the floor of the crater and the abundance of wildlife there.
This is a picture I took from Robben Island in South Africa. In the center is Cape Town and Table Mountain, to the rightmoving down the cape are the 12 Apostles and on the furthest right is the Cape Point.

1 comment:

  1. I like pictures! The post above this one is too much text. I am laaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy.

    Also, I think it does it's job: making the rest of us feel inadequate in our failure to visit World Heritage Sites at anything like your rate. ;)

    ReplyDelete