Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Islands

I had a brief thought today, I know what you are thinking...did it hurt? It didn't hurt but it was a thought none the less. I thought about islands I have been to. There are actually only a few of them.


The largest is Australia, but I have also been to Tasmania in Australia, so two down under. (Hobart, Tasmania)
Some others are Zanzibar, in the Indian Ocean. (spice plantation on Zanzibar) San Juan Island in Washington State. (Friday Harbor)Puerto Rico, in the Caribbean (southwest tip of island, in picture)The isle of Great Britain as well as the smaller Inner Hebride of the Isle of Skye. (Isle of Skye)
Nassau in the Bahamas on the island of New Providence. (No picture, sorry)


Robben Island in South Africa. (Cape Town from Robben Island)
See, I told you it wasn't very many! Feel free to remind me of others if you know places I have been that I am forgetting!

No comments:

Post a Comment