Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rock & Roll

This morning I read an article/review of a new Santana album that he covered the guitar work of classic rock guitar songs. Although that isn't what I am posting about now, it is what sparked the idea. This post is about the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio (pictured above). The museum opened in 1995. Though I have driven through Cleveland, I have not had the opportunity to stop and visit. I did enjoy briefly paging through the inductees by year on the HOF website. Here are a few interesting tidbits - 1987 seems to be the year with the most inductees, Eric Clapton has been inducted 3 times, once solo and twice as part of bands and there are 15 other people who have been inducted twice, most of them as part of a band and then solo but a few were part of two bands that have been inducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment