Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How Many? Seriously!!

Today I started thinking about how many of certain items are made in a period of time. Here goes nothing.
How many bottles of Tabasco sauce are made in a day? 700000 when all four production lines are running.


How many Twinkies are made in a year? About 500 million!


How many gallons of OJ are sold in a year? 620 million gallons, that is a lot of mimosas!


How many iPods have been sold? As of January 2010 over 250 million
How many DeLorean cars were made? About 9000 were made in 1981-1982.



2 comments:

  1. So random! I have consumed none of these things except an iPod and orange juice, fyi. I feel out of sync with the rest of the world!

    Yes, really, I've never even tasted a twinkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I know where one of those DeLorean's is right now. Showed up as a Christmas gift from Santa last year to my sister in law. Santa kinda liked her I think.

    ReplyDelete